Morning After Pill Debate Do You View The Morning After Pill The Same As Abortion?

Do you view the morning after pill the same as abortion? - morning after pill debate

Sorry for the details, but a few months ago, me and my boyfriend had sex after we found that the condom had fallen. I almost had a heart attack and think without it, she would be for the "morning-after pill". I never thought about the "morning-after pill" and were going well until I see in the pharmacy for me that the pill as normal. Nevertheless, during a recent debate with my friends about the abortion, I was surprised to hear a girl who "after pill is" the same as abortion. I think he knows must have gone if he told me that I am against abortion. I felt that they mean the morning after pill was stopped just as the fertilized egg pill normal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment