Welcome Note Samples Commas, Colons And Run-ons, Oh My! Can You Help Me Proof This Thank You Note?

Commas, colons and run-ons, Oh My! Can you help me proof this thank you note? - welcome note samples

This is what I have for my interview this morning.
All suggestions welcome! Thank you very much.

Dear ______:

I want you for taking the time to thank you for an interview for the post of manager _______________. I am particularly driven by the aspect of sales and unlimited opportunities for the success of individual like me impressed.

I am more than ever that my credentials convinces me an ideal candidate for the position.
As I indicated in my interview with you, I'm 11 years marketing experience, with over 100 different products and customers. These campaigns have shifted from the local sampling weekends, up to several million dollars a tour at the national level.
In the last eight years I have successfully trained and managed over 50 employees are, including managers, brand ambassadors, technicians and talent. Organized with very much attention to detail will allow me to thrive under the intense workload, but is creative and flexible working in a constantly changing environment.

I hope SigARD for the learning of their decision shortly. Please do not hesitate to contact me, if I give information, see my notes. Again, Mr _______, thank you for taking the time to talk to me about this possibility.

3 comments:

Casperia said...

Great letter! Sounds friendly, as it pursues its name with a comma. Good, because it is a letter to Sir.
Second line has doubled
ideal candidate for the position you need to fill. (all!)
After 50 years, put a colon
According to the organization a comma
is put a comma after a thorough
After loading to a semicolon

We hope that the work! Showing excellent label and brand! I am "by the way, you are impressed!

Casperia said...

Great letter! Sounds friendly, as it pursues its name with a comma. Good, because it is a letter to Sir.
Second line has doubled
ideal candidate for the position you need to fill. (all!)
After 50 years, put a colon
According to the organization a comma
is put a comma after a thorough
After loading to a semicolon

We hope that the work! Showing excellent label and brand! I am "by the way, you are impressed!

cathy said...

Set a time for opportunities to succeed. The man made no sound as well. Change the next part of "I am convinced more than ever ..." and added that in the first paragraph. All parties, which begins "As I said ..." and ends with "changing work environment. be omitted. All this information should repeat your resume and during interviews. It's just repetition and assumes that the interviewer not to be careful. The letters of appreciation to the investigators must be short and sweet. Hope this helps and good luck.

Post a Comment