Does Putting Clear Nail Polish On Warts Work I Have So Many Warts, Its Disgusting.?

I have so many warts, its disgusting.? - does putting clear nail polish on warts work

Well, I have five warts on my right hand, four flat in the hand on the lower left and a second on my toes. And I have two others on my side, one on the palm of his hand and right below my middle finger at others. I just wanted to know if you clear nail polish, what really works set, because I not be there for them when they return to school in 3 weeks. Has anyone used clear nail polish? If you have nothing else readily available used at home, I thank you all answers are appreciated. I am also a wife of 14 years and I'm in the pool a bit - I do not know if that has anything to do with it, but no further details, as we believe it would be nice. and I live in Australia, it is very hot. It started with a andd that everywhere. The really bad and I can my hand to show to someone and not want to hold anyones hand.

4 comments:

Nerd_Isu... said...

Warts are caused by a virus as human papillomavirus, or HPV. There are about 130 strains of human papillomavirus.

# # # The application of podophyllum resin paint [IP'66 Podophyllum resin (20% w / v), IP benzoin (10% w / v), Aloe (IP 2% w / v) isopropyl alcohol for IP (100% v / v )]###

Imiquimod, a topical cream that helps the body's immune system to fight against the wart virus by encouraging interferon production. Not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the common wart. The drug is very expensive.

Cantharidin, a chemical that occurs naturally in many members of the beetle family Meloidae dermal blistering leads. Whether used alone or mixed with podophyllin. Not approved by the FDA, but it is in selected pharmacies in Canada or the United States is available to the end.

Bleomycin, the United States is not approved by the FDA. One or two injections used. It can be necrosis of the fingers and Raynaud syndrome.This drugs cause is expensive, U.S. $ 200-300 per vial.

Dinitrochlorobenzene (DNCB) and salicylic acid, is applied directly to the wart. SI studies have shown that this method was effective with a cure rate of 80% compared to 38% for placebo. But DNCB used much more cautiously than salicylic acid, the substance is a known mutagen, capable of causing genetic mutations. Thus, doctors must manage to DNCB. This drug induces an immune response to allergic inflammation, which pushes the wart-causing viruses.

Be used fluorouracil, which inhibits the DNA synthesis as an experimental treatment. Applied directly to the warts (including plantar warts) and cover (for example) with duct tape. This treatment is combined with the use of a pumice stone, but tend to run very slowly.

Salicylic acid is a dermatologist in concentrations higher than in the over-the-counter products should be prescribed. Examples include a topical solution of Elorac Inc. marketed under the trade name Durasal.

!IHaveAB... said...

Do not give yes, maybe you have a hand to anyone, how can this be done, and I want to stop going to the pool to its clear.

Going to the doctor - the nail polish does not know how clear, should I help?
A doctor can, what kind of warts you have and give the right medicine for him and identify with the good things that should disappear in one or two weeks.

Georgia M said...

I am 14 and have warts ... I know them .. discusting I go to the doctor every 3 weeks and froze .. have not really done much damage but gets rid of them, but doctors just keep going ..... apparently not, that is not correct him laugh .. They are just out of it .. I hope that helped:)

Georgia M said...

I am 14 and have warts ... I know them .. discusting I go to the doctor every 3 weeks and froze .. have not really done much damage but gets rid of them, but doctors just keep going ..... apparently not, that is not correct him laugh .. They are just out of it .. I hope that helped:)

Post a Comment